[ICMDA EA 2019, Seoul Korea News Letter]
1st Edition, Published: April 19, 2019
1. Announcement: The registration form for "ICMDA EA 2019 - Seoul Korea" was officially released yesterday, April 18, 2019, via Naver Band.
2. Intercessory Prayer Requests:
A.Common Prayer Requests:
1) For the preparation of the ICMDA EA 2019 Seoul Korea Conference to be prepared and progressed in our Lord's name, and for all participants to feel our Lord's grace and love.
2) For the safety of all related personnel leading up to the preparation, operation, and the post-conference process.
3) For more participation and spiritual growth of next-generation Christian medical and dental professionals.
A. Prayer Request by Participating Nations
(Please enter the prayer request of your nation below)
1) Burkina Faso:
2) Hong Kong:
A) For the evangelism of Korea Medical Community.
B) For spiritual and physical treatment through our Lord's name.
C) For the sanctification of Christian medical and dental professionals.
3. Pre-Conference Tourist Site Announcement
A. The Pre-Conference tour participants will be divided into 4 teams and will visit sites as listed below.
1) Daegu Dongsan Hospital
2) Wonju Christian Hospital
3) Jeonju Jesus Hospital
4) Gwangju Christian Hospital
B. Trip Date: July 31 ~ August 01 (2 days and 1 night-long trip).
C. In order to best meet the participants' preferred site of visit, each participant is to fill out their 1st and 2nd choice of sites, which they would like to visit. Please note that due to the limited number of participants allowed for each site and the unforeseen issues that may arise, some participants can be designated to an area that they do not prefer.
4. Main Conference Tourist Site Announcement
A. The Main Conference tour participants will be divided into 5 teams and will visit sites as listed below.
1. Missionary Tour: Yanghwajin Foreign Missionary Cemetery
2. Christian Medical Institution Tour: Yonsei Medical Center
3. Museum Tour: Chung Dong Church, Paichai Hakdang, and Ewha Hakdang
C. Trip Schedule: August 03 (3 Hour-long trip)
D. In order to best meet the participants' preferred site of visit, each participant is to fill out their 1st and 2nd choice of sites, which they would like to visit. Please note that due to the limited number of participants allowed for each site and the unforeseen issues that may arise, some participants can be designated to an area that they do not prefer.
5. Advisory: Please note that those Main Conference Participants who arrive early can visit the Yanghwajin Foreign Missionary Cemetary if they wish. For those who wish to do so, please inform the ICMDA Preparation Committee with regards to the matter.
5. The emergency contact information will be shared in upcoming July.
6. Lodging and Conference Site Information
A. Lodging Site:
1) Seoul Youth Hostel
2) Address: 6, Toegye-ro 26ga-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea [Postal Code: 04628]
3) Main Number: 02)319-1318
4) Fax: 02)319-1314
A) From the Incheon International Airport
(1) Take the Airport Limousine Bus 6015 from Incheon International Airport, and get off at Myeong-dong Station.
(2) Follow the road towards the Korean Red Cross, cross the street in front of the Korean Red Cross, and it is 5 minute by foot.
(3) Airport Limousine Buses bound for Myeong-dong are operated from 5:40 AM to 10:50 PM.
A) From Seoul Station
(1) Take the buses bound for Myeong-dong, Chungmuro (104, 105, 463, 507) from Seoul Station, get off at Chungmuro stop, walks toward Myeong-dong, then 10-minute walk to the left.
(2) Get off at Subway Line 3 Chungmuro Station / Exit 4 towards TBS (Seoul Traffic Broadcasting System) and Fire & Disaster Headquarters.
(3) Get off at Subway Line 4 Myeong-dong Station / Exit 1 cross in front of Korean Red Cross, and walk straight to the alley.
B. Conference Site
1) Youngnak Presbyterian church
2) Address: 6, Jeo-dong 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul [Postal Code: 04552]
3) Main Number: 02)2280-0114
ICMDA EA 2019 Seoul Korea Organization Committee